Friday, March 23, 2012

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD, YOU NEED TO START FROM YOURSELF FIRST.

Salam alaik!

Ramai manusia berniat untuk mengubah dunia. Tapi mostly, tidak tahu di mana garis permulaanya. Guys, before you’ll ever win in the public arenas of life, you must first win private battles within yourself. All change begin with you!

And we need to move on! The miracle can’t happen easily.

Dalam Quran pun Allah ada sebut kan?
“Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah nasib suatu kaum kecuali kaum itu sendiri yang mengubah apa apa yang pada diri mereka ” QS 13:11

So, what are you waiting for? Let’s step ahead!

Here, ‘Man In The Mirror’ by Siedah Garrett and Glen Ballard:

I’m starting with the man in the mirror
I’m asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself,
And then make a change.

And I’m pretty sure that you know who was the man right?

Arnold Bennett said, ‘The real tragedy is the tragedy of the man who never in his life braces himself for his one supreme-he never stretches to his full capacity, never stands up to his full stature.’ You already born with your own talent. So do uncover them! Everybody was born with eyes, ears and mouth, right? So please use it! Don’t just keep quiet and staring at all the dramas around you. Is it a life for? Allah gave you a-super-duper-great-present. It is a LIFE! So, let’s join them!

Friends, we crawl before we walk. We learn arithmetic before algebra. We must fix ourselves before we can fix others. If you want to make a change in yourself, the place to begin is with yourself, not your parents, friends or  your  teacher. All change begins with you.

I’ll and this entry with the writings of an Anglican bishop:

When I was young and free and
my I imagination had no limits,
I dreamed of changing the world;

As I grew older and wiser
I realized the world would not change.

And I decide to shorten my sights
Somewhat and change only my country.
But it too seemed immovable.

As I entered my twilight years,
In one last desperate attempt,
I sought to change only my family,
Those closest to me,
But alas they would have none of it.

And now here I lie on my death bed and
realize (perhaps for the last time) that if
only I’d changed myself first,
then by example I may have influenced my
family and with their encouragement
and support I may have bettered my country,
and who knows I may have
changed the world.


Kawan, jangan sedih. Jangan putus asa.
Kita kan ada Allah. :)

Sumber: Al Quran dan The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teenagers.








0 comments: